To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Name Mystery finally solved?

I'm still not too sure.

This is what George had to say about 'Dick' Wurzer:
"If you look at the obit for your g-grandfather, you will see that he's referred to as "Dick".  I never knew him by any other name, except another nickname of "Charcoal".  He drove truck for Flower City Charcoal Co.  It's possible that his dad was named Richard, but I've not really looked at the Wurzer family."

 And this is said obit:


.....            *Insert Obit when computer is off rag*           .....                   


Ladies and Gentlemen, unfortunately this what happens when you run a live blog... computers malfunction cuz they enjoy being annoying moody at certain times, and we have to take things in stride and laugh about it...

And so the family mystery still remains possibly Albert Wurzer was middle name Richard? Somehow I don't think that - his family was big on the name Leonard and several of his bothers were named and middle named that, and I could be wrong but I am pretty certain that, Leonard was in fact his middle name.
Who knows, I'm probably wrong.

Believe me I will update this misunderstanding between computer and master owner is cleared up. But until then I leave you on the edge of your seats I am sure.


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment