To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Maybe

Maybe Monday I will post again.

My lovely daughter caught a stomach bug from daycare on Wednesday and was nice enough to share that nasty bug with me yesterday and then last night my nephew and sister ended up getting it too. So needless to say I am up to my elbows in throw up and other unsightly bodily functions.

I feel like my moms house and my apartment need to be fully sterilized. Like utterly covered in germs. Bad germs too.

Maybe Monday I will be healed enough? Or Monday could bring some really terrible news..we shall see ehh?



Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment