To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why

Why do people focus on the most stupid, petty little things.

For the life of me, I can not figure this out. I'm just in a cross mood this morning. Actually been in it really since last Thursday and I'm not sure when I will be able to truly pull myself out of it.

I have hope. Hope for Monday or Tuesday to bring awesomely good news, but I am expecting the worst and I am already not taken it well.

Life man. Sucks most times.

You won't see me posting at all this week. I'll return when I can, for now I just can't.




Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment