To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Back to the cemetery I go

I am heading back to the cemetery. I am going to find Nathan and Leah. I do not plan on having my daughter so that will free up a heck of a lot more time for me to search, and from what family members have described to me I definitely have a better idea of where they are.

Not much else has been going on. I have read literally 5 books in the past week, it is a series and seriously can.not.put.the.Kindle.down!

And the weather has been amazing. Literally gorgeous out. Not hot, but so gorgeous where you feel like you could live outside.

I know this post is a bs one, but what if I leave you with 2 pictures of the most gorgeous little girl I know!



Don't mind the scratch just under her eye. It gives her charter right? Well it does until I tell you how she got it, haha. She is a wild sleeper and often wakes with face wounds from her wild nights. This child is something let me tell you, and she is one of the biggest motivations I have for Genealogy! When she comes to me wondering where our ancestors came from I want to be able to tell her without so much of a second thought!

After I am satisifed with my research on my side of the family I am going to explore her fathers side of the family for her.




Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment