To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday: Florence & John Buending

Tombstone of Florence and John Buending as well as C.W. "Butch" and Margaret
Buried in Evergreen Cemetery in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

Florence 1926-1960
John 1935-1960
C.W. "Butch" 1907-1981
Margaret 1911-2008


You see that right folks, Florence buried right next to her MURDERER! Honest to God I can not even say anything else about this other that it thoroughly disgusts me. I would love to ask who buried her there WHY they did that.

I would love to know who "Butch" and Margaret were, and how they were related to John. Maybe another day I will find out.

Evergreen Cemetery: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin



Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment