To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Madness Monday

It is driving me nuts that I can not find anything about Nathan or Lena/Leah!!! Uhhh I have looked every where. I can not even find the ship that they came over on! I know they came from Russia so when did they get here? How did they get here?!

This is really annoying me today. They are relatively simple questions to have answered yet it feels impossible. I learned where their graves are so I am hoping a visit to their grave sites might give me some more clues..although even with more clues I am not sure what I am going to be able to find out.

Head meet Desk



Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment