To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Annoyed

I am very frustrated and annoyed with Ancestry this morning. I turned my research to the Wurzer side of the family today and I'm just stuck stuck stuck. Ancestry has many records about Albert Wurzer and Luella Wurzer (my Great Grandparents) but of course you have to have a membership to view those records. The only record I can view is the 1930 census. Of course that doesn't give me many clues it tells me what I know. Albert and Luella were my Grandfathers parents his other sibling is Albert Wurzer. The only thing it tells me that I didn't know was that Albert and Luella's parents were born in New York..well what were their names?!?! Where did they come from? Uhhh.

Stuck. Stuck. Stuck.



Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment