To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I know, I know

Just shut up already, correct? Well I can not. If I do then I shall forget and that, well that is just not an option.

I discovered another website with family members of mine on it, this one is most definitely a family tree too. Merkel Genealogy was the link I was pulled to..of course this was through another Google search. Ancestry really has not helped very much, and that rather shocks me. Anyway so it is very clear that Michael Wurzer is on their family tree. Michael has no relation to the family that owns the website. I am not sure how or why he was placed on their family tree, maybe somehow along the way through marriage? I did send an email so I am hoping to hear back. I would love to help him finish my side of the family tree. We will just have to wait and see what he says.

Then yet again I was back with my bestfriend Google and I was pulled to Wurzer Family Genealogy I have since concluded somehow our surnames are the same but I don't think we have any relation to each other. I sent him as well an email. And will most definitely be adding his blog to my list of blogs I frequent.

It is interesting to see others at the same task as me. I loved going through the Wurzer Family Genealogy blog pouring over the details of his 2 year long quest so far! So awesome.


Nikki
ps
You think I would pay attention to my Note To Self, nope not at all.

pps
Did this 2x in one time on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment