To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pleased to announce

I am very pleased to announce that I was able to thoroughly get through majority of my family onto paper in a organized way. It has taken a lot of my shoulders because, seriously the amount of random papers with tips and leads about my ancestors was way out.of.control.

I also happy to announce that I discovered my local public library subscribes to Ancestry so I thrilled to be able to go and access what I am not able to with my free membership! Literally brightened my day so much, so call your local library and see if they subscribe too! It is such a wonderful resource!

Have not got much back in email. I have received 2 emails so far (when I maybe did 5-8 emails) but nothing overly exciting to report, plus it was just repeat information that I had already come across. I am hopeful I will hear something back in the next couple of days. Of course sooner than later is better but I will take what I can get for now.



Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment