To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain perpetually a child. For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 B.C.

Friday, April 27, 2012

"Organization Papers"

One of the readers requested I share my "organization papers" that I found, and gladly I will because honestly this is what my desk used to look like when doing research...


And now I was able to find these great free sheets and my desk now looks like this!


I don't know about you guys but I am LOVING the difference! Any road, while exploring GeneaBloggers I came across this young ladys blog, she has not written in a long while which upsets me, but she did have some wonderful resources for people to use and those sheets were among the stuff that I was able to find.

I am using Ancestry.com's Ancestral Chart to keep track of up to five generations. It is awesome, and what I am really loving is the Family Group Sheet from FamilyTreeMaganzine.com


Hope this helps guys, cuz it has seriously helped me! I am not an organized person so I have to work at it. And work, and work, and freaken do more work at it. So these sheets will help me so much.



Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment